Have you walked your penguin today?

Sunday 10 October 2010

Fairy Sister

I wanted to try my hand at a fairy in a cage, featured in SOMERSETSTUDIO.COM  SEPTEMBER/OCTOBER 2010 article ("captured fairies in cages" - Lenae May) they are divine!. My gorgeous man bought me a soldering iron and gave me a lesson where he made me an absolute treasure (his heart in a cage). It's so precious.
Soldering requires patience!!! Not sure how much more soldering I will do in the future, not convinced it's my thing. But i'm happy to have made my sister a unique gift for her birthday. 


2 comments:

Lady Di said...

I love your cage, it's gorgeous. Soldering does take some patience. Thanks for your text the other day, it my day ... you're so gorgeous.

Penny-lee-R said...

awsome Tan....love the heart cage you got..lucky you!!