Have you walked your penguin today?

Monday 11 January 2010

Blog Hopping

The visitors have left : (  i am finding bits and pieces of them left scattered throughout the house (makes me miss them more). The house is empty and void of creativity, Kess is sleeping and the girls are sleeping over. I am left alone in the quiet with my brain seeking some kind of artistic distraction. Not interested in continuing any of the stuff ive been working on for tonight.


Ive spent ages tonight blog hopping & googling looking for challenges and techniques to teach me more about art journalling. then i found something exciting,
- i have been scribbling on post it notes for a good 10 minutes. I have created some sketches,  now to work on my journaling...

This is a fantastic sketch/drawing tool. i like the quick results, little spurts of challenge- just what i needed tonight...

I may not be the worlds best drawer but ill keep at it.
Something new to work on, My big chicken is gonna love this site too.

1 comment:

My Owl Barn said...

Wow, this tool looks great. I have always wanted to draw, may be I can start now. Thanks!