Have you walked your penguin today?

Tuesday 9 October 2007

Random Quotes

When a child laughs you can hear the spirit of their happiness.
Oprah Winfrey

The best thing about having a sister was that i always had a friend.
Cali Rae Turner

May you always find warmth in each others company and comfort in each others embrace.

Capture a moment, keep it forever.

Lead me, Guide me, Walk beside me.

Im not a finisher, but i do like to start alot.

My hands get jealous of all the work my brain does.

If you are going to do something wrong, at least enjoy it.
?Suep

Celebrate this day and embrace all the reasons to believe in wishes again.
Flavia

We can not touch another persons heart with anything less than our own.

Dreaming hitches the soul to the stars.
Anon

The world is mud-luscious and puddle-wonderful.
E.E.Cummings


The idea is to write it so that people hear it and it slides throught the brain and goes straight to the heart.
Maya Angelou

No comments: