Have you walked your penguin today?

Tuesday 9 October 2007

Fantasy

Raindrops are like fairy whispers.
Unknown

You are the star, the dreamer, the creator of your destiny,
Unfold your wings and weave your magic.
Adele Basheer

Angels, pixies, faerie dust,
Treading love and living lust.
Jaesse Tyler

"Wish magic"

YYY
In a magical land,
A most wonderous place
Sits a beautiful fairy
In sparkles ‘n’ lace

Dancing & singing
Her voice filled with cheer
Enchanting soft melodies
Only children can hear

My daughter my princess
My gorgeous little girl
Flutters her arms
As she breaks into a twirl

I’ve been watching for hours
For days and
for weeks
As her mind runs away
To the fantasy she seeks

I hope that for years to come
My daughter will be
Just as she is today
A little blessing to me
YYY

If you see a fairy ring,
in a field of grass,
Very lightly step around,
Tip-toe as you pass.
Last night fairies
frolicked there.
And now they’re sleeping somewhere near.
If you see a tiny fairy,
lying fast asleep,
Shut your eyes,
and run away.
Do not stay to peek,
Do not tell,
or you'll break
a Fairy Spell.

No comments: