Have you walked your penguin today?

Thursday 17 April 2008

sLIghTLY siDE TraCKEd

Oh god something new to obsess about...

I'll blame Diana for tonights little google-ing episode. Funny how you can sit infront of the computer for so many hours and just lose yourself.

Diana sent me on a mission to investigate "Zentangles"... and somehow from Zentangles- I wound up finding these little dolls ("Dotees"). They are just the sweetest little things. I HAVE TO GET ME SOME. so you can guess what ill be toying with this weekend?!

I gave up sewing when I started scrappin'. There's a whole box of material around here somewhere!

I'll let you know how I go.

(click the title to see what i'm on about)
more, more, more...

http://dotslifeandart.blogspot.com/search/label/House%20shape%20ATC's.

check out the other ones on this blog...
http://dotslifeandart.blogspot.com/search/label/Dotee%20Dolls


I have loved dolls forever! Especially little mini gems.
xoxo

2 comments:

Lady Di said...

These "dotees" are so gorgeous, can't wait to see the ones you make - you'r so talented.

Irene Padmo said...

Is so cool, I can't wait to see more layout and beautiful creative ard you going to make. Love it